Company Portrait

  • 1952: Wilhelm Schmohl’s company set up in Göppingen, for the sale and servicing of household and industrial sewing machines.
  • 1955: Construction of the first multi-needle sewing machine for sewing car seat covers. Development for Daimler Benz. From then on worldwide supplier for all automobile manufacturers of repute and their car seat cover suppliers.
  • 1979: Company taken over by Roland Bachmann; name changed to Schmohl Nähautomaten GmbH.
  • 1982: Move to the present company location in Eislingen and commencement of construction of special machines and apparatus.
  • 1998: Management of company joined by Klaus Bachmann after completion of an engineering degree.
  • 2008: Carbon fibre processing begun with the construction of trial machinery for EADS innovationworks.
  • 2009: Construction of the first pinning head for inserting carbon fibre pins into hard foam.
  • 2012: Development of a fully automatic sewing machine for carbon fibre composite materials (for use in aeronautical and space industries).
  • 2012: 60th anniversary of our company’s foundation.
item pluspartner

Deutsch|Disclaimer|ImprintTop of page |